Search Statewide Catalog
170 Main Street, Danbury, CT 06810 | 203.797.4505 |
How Do I?
10 - 7pm
1 - 7pm
10 - 7pm
10 - 5pm
10 - 5pm
1 - 5pm
170 Main Street
Danbury, CT 06810
Birth to Three
- A Connecticut sponsored site to help families meet the needs of infants and toddlers with delays or disabilities.
Directory of Services for Danbury Families
Health and Wellness
Reading and Books
Tips - Especially for Young People and Their Parents
- From the American Library Association
- Author Jon Scieszka's reading list that connects boys with books they will want to read.
The Librarian's Guide to Great Websites for Kids
- Helping parents and kids become web savvy
CT Safe Kids
- Connecticut State initiative containing articles and tips for parents and caregivers to reduce preventable injuries in children.
- Excellent resource for parents and teachers on CT educational guidelines, after school programs, helping your child select a college & more.
- Read interesting articles, find great ideas, school-wise activities, homework help resources and more!
Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center (CAPC)
- A statewide nonprofit organization that offers information and support to families of children with any disability or chronic illness, birth to age 26.
National Home Education Network
- National site that offers support and information on homeschooling in America.
Home School Legal Defense Association
- Offers support and information on laws affecting homeschoolers. HLSDA is Christian-based and partners with religious and secular groups to promote homeschooling.
CT Homeschool Network
- An independent, online-based homeschool community, dedicated to sharing information, knowledge and resources that support homeschool families
Copyright © 2017 Danbury Public Library.
All Rights Reserved.