Search Statewide Catalog
170 Main Street, Danbury, CT 06810 | 203.797.4505 |
How Do I?
Nutmeg Book Discussions
10 - 7pm
1 - 7pm
10 - 7pm
10 - 5pm
10 - 5pm
1 - 5pm
170 Main Street
Danbury, CT 06810
Fun & Games
Chess is Fun
- learn to play chess.
- & more
Barbie Fashion Fever
- help Barbie and friends try on clothes.
- arcade games, brain teasers.
- games, brain teasers, jokes,
- from the Learning Network; play games and learn at the same time.
- lots of things to do; games, crafts, brain teasers, magic tricks, more
- games and activities arranged by grade.
- a fun electronic playground.
Color with Leo
- cool games and activities all about art.
Dav Pilkey's Web Site 'O Fun
- "This website contains scenes and material which may be considered too silly for grown-ups, small animals and many varieties of houseplants."
- games, cards, activities, inspiring ideas. Must register.
- hundreds of crafts to choose from. Search by holiday, occasion, or type of craft .
Ken Blackburn's Paper Airplanes
- click on Paper Airplane Patterns
Jan Brett's Home Page
- fun activities all using Jan Brett's beautiful illustrations.
Activity Village Kids Crafts
- easy crafts for kids.
- loads of do-able projects; from easy to hard.
Origami For Kids
- origami from basics to more advanced.
Recipes for slime and silly putty
Hands on: Crafts for Kids
- fun & creative craft projects for kids 7-12.
- arts and craft activities from the Zoom TV series.
AZ Kids Net Jokes
- knock-knocks, elephant jokes, Mudder Goose and lots of silliness; interactive.
- why did the dinosaur cross the road and other sillysaurus jokes.
Owl Kids Joke Zone
- from the kids magazine OWL.
- knock-knocks A-Z, oddball animal jokes and thousands more in many different categories.
Surfing the Net with Kids Jokes
- hamster jokes, baseball jokes, cow jokes; the jokes keep comin' with Barbara Feldman's superb site.
- catch today's joke and send in one of your own.
Copyright © 2015 Danbury Public Library.
All Rights Reserved.